PROFILE OF MR TSHIVHASE
Mbulaheni Tshivhase is the HOD Community Services, have National Diploma in Horticulture from Peninsula Technikon and a certificate of Project Management from University of North West. Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Management and doing Masters Public and Development Management with University of Witwatersrand.
He worked as an Area Manager for 3 years’ in areas which include Natal National Botanical Gardens, SAFCOL, Vodaworld, DBSA, Hilton hotel, Liberty life, Siemens, Transnet and Wits University to mention a few, from 2000 until 2003. He has 7 years’ experience in Local Government as a Manager: Parks and Recreation of Moses Kotane Local Municipality.
OBJECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT:-
· To ensure an attractive, safe and healthy environment in the municipality with clean, well-kept natural open spaces, parks and a well managed and maintained environment
· To ensure provision and maintenance of sports and recreational facilities
· To ensure management and coordination of disaster issues
· To promote safety and security within the municipality
· To ensure coordination and implementation of programs to enhance community development
Performance Agreement : HOD Community Services